CashStar is a leading provider of merchant solutions for gift card commerce, supporting multiple touchpoints across the customer lifecycle. Its award-winning platform, CashStar Commerce, is a flexible, secure and market-proven solution that enables merchants to directly market, sell and distribute digital and plastic gift cards to all channels and devices. CashStar Velocity Services allow merchants to grow their gift card programs with minimal resource investment. CashStar helps create great customer experiences, grow gift card revenue and drive omni-channel engagement for over 400 leading brands. CashStar is a Blackhawk Network Business—a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. To learn more about CashStar and The Blackhawk Network, please visit www.cashstar.com or blackhawknetwork.com.
CashStar (owned by Blackhawk Network) is changing the world of gifting by making it possible to send a personalized eGift Card from any device, anywhere, anytime, with the best experience possible. More than 400 brands partner with us including Uber, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Apple, Delta, Best Buy, and The Home Depot. That makes CashStar the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide.
The professionals we hire thrive on an entrepreneurial spirit and an earnest desire to change the way the world works. CashStar employees are passionate about emerging tech, and we bring that passion to work every day. We embrace change, foster ambition and individual success, and recognize excellence. We believe in our products, and we L.O.V.E. our culture.
Why work with us?
● We’re a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
● We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
● We’re committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
● We value teamwork, learning from failure, and innovation
Why we’d want to work with you:
● You are passionate about creating world-class software
● You have experience working as part of agile teams and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban
● You think positively, focus on solutions, and find opportunities instead of problems
● You have superb technical skills, but you’re always striving to improve
● You are willing to work quickly, get in the weeds, and not rest until the job is done
Note: this position can be hired in our Pittsburgh or Portland, Maine locations.
● Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an Agile software development environment
● Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements
● Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution
● Manage deadlines and prioritize tasks
● Continuously focus on improving the software quality and performance
● Participate in Information Security analysis and remediation
● Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
Our technology stack:
CashStar offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Both the job title and compensation package are commensurate with experience.