Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, cashstar.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
Sr. Vendor Operations Analyst is a part of the Supply Chain team and is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations with our fulfillment partner(s). In addition to the analysis of vendor performance, this role will be responsible for optimizing overall fulfillment process by driving improvements.
Manage and own relationships with External Vendors
· Responsible for building and managing relationships with companies that supply the products and services that support our clients. Works to ensure vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time.
· Acts as the liaison between external vendors and internal partners. Responsible for effective communication across both parties.
· Engages directly with external clients as a vendor subject matter expert along with the Vendor Operations Manager.
· Play a key role with the integration of new vendor partners and fulfillment services for clients that deliver competitive advantages through streamlined operations.
· Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and develop action plans to meet targets (Daily/Monthly/YTD Metrics for On-time SLA; Monthly/YTD Metrics for cost per unit & cost per order).
· Participation with implementation of improvements in the fulfillment process both internally and externally, while maintaining a customer service focus and with minimal disruption to the business. Coordinate and communicate progress on all initiatives.
· Optimize fulfillment process on-site.
· Test program setups for quality assurance and continually maintain adequate documentation on the program operations throughout the lifetime of a promotion while ensuring a closed-loop process at all times.
· Monitor daily file flows, ensuring effective execution on orders (Escalations to IT for missing/stuck orders).
· Support fulfillment service provider with forecasting.
· Escalation point for fulfillment issues and resolution.
· Active participation in vendor meetings as the day-to-day Supply Chain team representative
Manage inventory of our card products.
· Collaborate with Product On-Boarding teams to ensure successful implementations. Ensure we are set up and have adequate inventory and capacity.
· Review of Inventory; finished goods, shells and collateral
· Collaborate with Inventory Management for supply/demand
· Follow up on Open PO's with PI or CPS as required per procurement processes
· Analyze fulfillment process both internally and externally and develop solutions. Work with technology teams to develop appropriate measurement, analysis, and reporting tools to support business objectives and improve time efficiencies.
· Identifies and resolves key business opportunities and drives continuous improvement. Assigning and following up of all tactical issues including small issues and CAR's. Plan mid-term and long-term solutions for the goal of the fulfillment service.
· Manage special handling processes
Reporting / Invoicing / Documentation
· Develop best practices to educate merchants/clients. Conducts regular trainings on fulfillment process and tools as they pertain to the Supply Chain Department.
· Voice of Partner (VOP): build relationships with internal stakeholders.
· Manage invoicing reconciliation process, vendor payments and cost tracking.
· Review audits and troubleshoot issues. Monitor and maintain data quality within databases.
· Develops and maintains procedural documents relating to the fulfillment process.
· Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
· Monitoring Contractual Agreements. Performs Contract Administration procedures to ensure that all changes to the contract are made in accordance with the base agreement and the interests of the company, and that an audit trail is maintained. Responsible for identifying, cataloging and monitoring requirements for reports, meetings, communications, decisions, analyses, etc. throughout the year; and maintaining a calendar of contract activities.