Quality Assurance Specialist
The Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist for Blackhawk Network is responsible for monitoring and documenting Agent call quality in support of the customer service and call center departments quality goals and initiatives. The Quality Assurance Specialist evaluates both verbal and written customer contact by Agents. The Quality Assurance Specialist will fairly and consistently review the calls and emails of Agents for accuracy and coaches each Agent for success in executing superior service and quality to our customers and partners.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor Agents calls and review emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards.
• Ensure that Agents are delivering a high level of customer service.
• Verify that agents are providing accurate solutions to customers.
• Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms.
• Participates and, when necessary, coordinates and leads monthly call calibrations with off-site teams.
• Deliver coaching feedback to agents on call and email performance.
• Provide Supervisors and the Manager with regular performance feedback on the agents.
• Prepares and analyzes quality reports for Management review.
• Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards.
• Able to work extended hours when required.
• Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about.
•Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a call center
• Experience developing and implementing QA programs preferred.
• Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
• Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards.
• Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential
• Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Must have familiarity with Internet software and Windows operating systems.
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively
communicate it to agents.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports
• Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments,
customers and management.
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent attention to detail.