At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We are looking for an Intermediate Desktop Support who can help provide top level support to our internal customers. On our team you will be working with the latest and greatest technologies to come up with innovative ways to provide world class technical support. If you are innovative, creative and passionate about technology you’ll fit right in!
• Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
• Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
• Take ownership of escalations from junior members of the team
• Executive support
• Provide audio visual support for meetings
• Laptop imaging and new hire orientations
• IT stock inventory auditing
• Research and coordinate deployment of new IT equipment and systems
• Laptop master image management and improvement
• Process automation and improvement
• Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team
• 2 - 5+ years experience in a technical support role
• 2 - 5+ years experience supporting OSX and Windows workstations
• Experience with change management
• High level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Advanced level Active Directory and Exchange administration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Powershell scripting knowledge
• Windows server patching experience
• Computer nerd.
• Solid skills at playing Quake III.