At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We are looking for a Junior Desktop Support who can help provide top level support to our internal customers. On our team you will be working with the latest and greatest technologies to come up with innovative ways to provide world class technical support. If you are innovative, creative and passionate about technology you’ll fit right in!
• Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
• Install and configure new IT equipment
• Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
• Provide audio visual support for meetings
• Laptop imaging and new hire orientations
• IT stock inventory management
• 0 - 2+ years experience in a technical support role
• 0 - 2+ years experience supporting OSX and Windows workstations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Basic Active Directory and Exchange administration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Powershell scripting knowledge
• Cable management is an exciting activity
• Computer nerd
• Solid skills at playing Quake III
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.