At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
HR technology is in the midst of a revolution, moving beyond basic record-keeping functions to the strategic business need for talent optimization. Achievers is at the forefront of this movement and the Product team is looking for a Product Manager to lead the charge. As a Product Owner, you will have full ownership of a product feature area and will prioritize the work to be done for your engineering team. You will assist in setting the product strategy and roadmap development for a platform that makes over 1 million employees feel good about their work. And because Achievers follows a continuous delivery model, you will be enabled to turn your vision to reality at a rapid pace.
• Articulate detailed user stories, participate in daily scrum rituals, and answer questions as the customer representative.
• Work with engineering to execute on your product vision from conception to launch
• Develop and measure products metrics to drive product growth
• Ensure the organization is prepared to market, sell, deliver and support all new product capabilities
• Assist with product release communications, internal & external
• Drive launches with product marketing, including beta programs
• Gather ongoing feedback on both existing and upcoming product capabilities
• Act as a product expert and champion
• 2 years of Product Management Experience
• Experience in a cloud software company in the realm of Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Talent Management, Analytics, or other HR function highly desired
• Experience acting as a product owner in an agile development and rapid prototyping environment
• An understanding of building for desktop and mobile applications
• Experience articulating detailed user stories, participating in daily scrum rituals, and answering questions as the customer representative.
• Experience using or building commercial business applications targeted at enterprise users with consumer-like interfaces
• Experience working with product marketing to launch products internally and externally
• An understanding of basic project management principles and the ability to prioritize work based on greatest business impact.
• Ability to conduct user interviews and research, as well as competitive research.
• Conceptual understanding of web development and APIs
• Strong appreciation for user design and user behaviors
• Natural leadership, communication, and influence skills
• The ability to work with product metric tools to make data informed decisions
• Bachelor’s degree required, Business / Engineering / Design or other technical degree preferred
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, are passionate about the impact you make on a business, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today! For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.