At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Why work with us?
• We’re a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
• We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
• We’re committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
• We value team work, learning from failure and innovation.
Why we'd want to work with you?
• You have an undying passion for building world-class software
• You’re positive thinking, solution focused and find opportunities instead of problems
• You have superb technical chops, but you’re always striving to improve
• You want to take ownership over your work and make challenging architecture decisions
• You are ambitious and want to be involved in the strategic thinking of platform architecture
What you'll do:
• Design, develop, and maintain the software and systems that drive our back-end systems
• Extend our platform by researching and applying new technologies to solve business problems
• Participate in multi-disciplinary projects with our applications and analytics teams
• Contribute to our team’s growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes
Do you have what it takes? We will be responding to applicants that have:
• B.Sc. or Masters (preferred) in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• Prior experience with microservices architecture
• Experience with messaging systems, preferably Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Experience with Restful API
• Advanced knowledge of data structures and security practices
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success(tm). Our Software and Services(tm) help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Bay Area and Canada, a "Next Generation Employer of Choice", one of the "Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive", and one of Deloitte and PROFIT's "Fastest Growing Companies", Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our "work hard/play hard" mentality, excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today!
For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.