Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, cashstar.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
We are looking for a rockstar Partner Sales Executive who will be responsible for Blackhawk’s retail distribution partners and for developing partnerships and programs that will drive revenue and profit. You will leverage your skills to develop and cultivate deep partnerships cross functionally. You will work with S/he will Business Development, Operations, IT and Legal, and will need to be a good negotiator and able to enroll Blackhawk’s retail partners into the many new and exciting opportunities being offered.
• Work with retail distribution partners in setting objectives and strategies as well as formulating policies and plans to enable the partners to maximize growth and revenue opportunities
• Present and close new programs into these accounts
• Work with operations and IT teams to launch new programs
• Present, close and implement expansion opportunities on an ongoing basis
• Establish, develop and refine marketing and sales strategies to support the company’s evolving initiatives
• Focus operating efforts against measurable performance requirements and targets
• Ensure that the company is maintaining a highly responsive customer approach that delivers extraordinary service and quality
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience working with and managing top retail partners
• Ability to build trust with partners and close deals
• Ability to understand and manage technical details of various programs and explain key elements to partners
• Ability to learn and communicate complex and intangible product concepts that are still in development
• Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines with limited direction.
• Ability to present to C-level executives
• High degree of initiative and keen sense of urgency
• Ability to think strategically, formulate action plans and sell them through to management.
• 4 year university degree
• 10+ years of strategic sales/marketing experience with proven success in the marketplace
• Bilingual an asset
• Up to 20% travel required
Blackhawk is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.