At Achievers, our software delivers the only true cloud Employee Success Platform™; a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in San Francisco! If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy generating leads, relationship building and pitching to customers – this is the role for you. Our Sales team is looking for someone with passion, drive and ambition to peruse tough leads and break down walls. If you have a flare for sales and a love of technology, you’ll fit right in!
• Prospect new potential customers through phone, email + various other technologies. Connect and create interest in Achievers.
• Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
• Hone your skills and learn to successfully manage and overcome objections.
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
• Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives.
• Achieve quarterly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities.
• Competitive Base Salary + Commission, 3 Weeks Vacation + Holidays, 2 Paid Days off to Volunteer, exciting office excursions, great benefit plan & more
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Sales experience (2+ years with a track record of high performance)
• Previous experience cold calling / prospecting
• CRM experience (ie. Salesforce)
• A competitive attitude
• You are a pleasure to speak with and can make an awesome Sales Professional
• You’re naturally curious
• You have a great energy that people gravitate toward
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space. For more information, please visit: http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.