Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
This person will be responsible for assisting in the management of retail clients for Blackhawk Network, assisting in the expansion of existing distribution partner programs, and supporting the sales team. This person will spend most of his/her time corresponding with partners on the phone and via email as well as working cross-functionally within Blackhawk. Provides administrative support to the sales and merchandising teams on the tactical execution and administration of marketing programs and sales initiatives.
• Find opportunities and solutions for driving sales within Blackhawk’s distribution partners.
• Manage the implementation of Blackhawk’s prepaid card program into distribution partners and own the day to day relationship with them.
• Execute the procurement, distribution and fulfillment of various promotional programs into distribution partner stores.
• Execute programs to maximize the success of partner programs at the retail level through display, advertising and promotion.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations to distribution partners.
• Be capable of learning new product lines, and implementing those lines on an ongoing basis.
• Be available to travel approximately 10% of the time.
Blackhawk Network is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.