Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
The Product Implementation Analyst reports into the Product Implementation Team Lead and is a part of the Product Operations department. The role of the Product Implementation Analyst I is to make all retail, digital, and incentive products available for sale by implementing them utilizing our established onboarding process. This role must demonstrate strong communication skills as it interacts directly with content providers, vendors, and internal cross functional teams.
This role’s job duties include but are not limited to: holding project kick-off calls, artwork proofing, testing, facilitating delivery of product to warehouse, ensuring product/process compliance across several unique accounts. Please note, this is an entry level position.
• Expertly navigate external customers through established process and specification documents to implement product and make available for sale
• Strong ability to troubleshoot process-related challenges/obstacles
• Maintain project management-related data and metrics
• Serves as liaison, delivers excellent customer service with internal business teams and external customers and vendors.
• Beginner level understanding of operations functions including: forecasting, inventory management, production, logistics, supply chain, distribution.
Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience.
• Strong ability to utilize resources including documentation, reporting, and training
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contact with others is via phone, email, and internal meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong working knowledge of PC-based business software, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Position works from the Pleasanton, California headquarters. Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity