Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit or websites Achievers, , , , and .
The Customer Service Specialist will play a key role in providing support to the team, our partners and consumers. The role includes utilizing multiple applications to support partner and consumer requests as well as being responsible for organization and maintenance of data. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people in a customer focused environment that requires continual multi-tasking and flexibility.
• Handling 2nd level customer service support for partners and consumers (refund adjustments, consumer & partner gift card escalations, etc.)
• Data entry using Excel. Inputting & summarizing gift card data
• Communicating with external partners (written & verbal)
• Responding to customer inquiries, providing professional, customer-facing interaction by phone, email or in person
• Responding to and routing Customer Service incidents and emails
• Corresponding with various Call Centers
• Learn functional knowledge of Customer Service programs
• With direction from management, planning and executing business process improvement changes relating to Customer Service. Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality and/or on-time service.
• Assisting with implementation of new programs
• Participating in customer service recommendations, decisions and business rule development
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Some travel may be required
• Strong customer service skills and a client focused attitude
• Comfort with complex and intangible concepts that are not fully determined
• Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent ability to prioritize, problem solve and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines with limited direction
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere that may require management of a variety of tasks and duties
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and demonstrate the appropriate sense of urgency
• Individual must be adaptable, flexible, proactive, and professional with the ability to prioritize work, navigate successfully in a cross functional/matrix environment and engage support functions as required to complete the work
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• 2 or 4-year college degree or relevant work experience required
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength.