JOIN THE BLACKHAWK MERCHANDISING CARD CREW!
THE LARGEST GIFT CARD COMPANY WORLDWIDE
Why work for Blackhawk?
- Great opportunity to build a part time career in merchandising
- You are hired as a Blackhawk Network employee – not a contractor
- Ability to set your own schedule within a week, in most cases
- Day-time work hours – no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Competitive hourly base pay, drive time & monthly car allowance
- Work with the biggest brands in retail
At Blackhawk Network, the largest gift card company in the country, you can have all of this and more! We are seeking Merchandising Card Crew Members to service multiple stores in an assigned market.
Route: Gastonia, NC
Our Card Crew’s focus is to make all our gift card fixtures full of product, properly tagged, in Plan-O-gram order as well as conduct out-of-stock and low stock reporting. Resets and Installs include all the same tasks but more hours and additional focus on moving product and potentially fixtures. Our goal is to ensure our product and fixtures make it easy for the shopper to find the gift cards they are looking for!
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Merchandising related experience
- Live within 15 miles of Gastonia, NC
- Able to work 12-14 hours weekly average; during the day, hours increase during peak reset times
- Able to travel 45-60 miles radius around home market
- Experience servicing multiple stores in an assigned territory
- Physically able to stock product, pick up boxes, move fixtures, stand for long periods, read/follow directions and have exceptional communication skills
- We supply an IPAD to retrieve and report work so being technically savvy is a must!
- Home internet, cell phone and car/insurance required
- A strong work ethic is a must!
Join the card crew team!