Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit or websites Achievers, , , , and .
We are looking for qualified customer service agents. Inbound Calls, No Selling, Hardworking but casual atmosphere. Come join our team! Applicant will support both business and consumer customers; providing a full range of customer services including but not limited to phone interactions, email and/or chat processing; while using multiple computer programs. This position reports to a Team Lead.
Employee receives a generous benefits package including 3 weeks’ vacation in the first year of service. 6 Sick Days, 12 paid holidays. Medical, dental, vision, 401K, Stock purchase program, FSA accounts, Short and Long Term Disability offered as well as life insurance. We make recognition and fun a priority!
Looking for Part Time Customer Service Agents. The current need is open or closer shifts and weekends. The office is open 7 days a week from 4 am - 10 pm.
• Answer inbound calls/emails
• Handle customer problems and questions using multiple computer programs
• Create service tickets for issues
• Following up with customers within specified timeframes with resolutions/updates via outbound calls/emails
• Work on special projects as needed
Assesses customer’s level of understanding; educates and influences customers to utilize available self-service support. Provide primary support by answering customer inquiries by researching policies and procedures, recommending self-help web sites, and guiding customers through steps used to arrive at solutions. Provide initial contact and support for customers dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to prepaid and gift cards. Communication style includes accurate and grammatically correct support based on channel (phone, email, incident management
Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Basic communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing. Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns. Skills to analyze information with strong attention to detail.
• Customer Service Oriented, Positive Attitude
• Professional Demeanor and Courteous Phone Etiquette
• Good Problem Solving Capabilities & Written and Verbal Communications
• Self-Motivated, ability to Multi-Task, Detail Oriented
• Ability to Organize and Prioritize Time Effectively
• Type 30 WPM; Proficient in MS Office applications
• Must Be Able to Work in a Call Center Environment
• Work shifts range from 4am – 10pm PST, Sun - Sat including holidays
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Reliable Means of Transportation
• Background check
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength.