JOIN Main Street Solutions – Blackhawk Network’s Merchandising Brand!
About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com .
Why work for our Main Street Solutions Merchandising Team
- Great opportunity to build a part time career in merchandising
- You are hired as an employee, not a contractor
- Ability to set your own schedule within a week, in most cases
- Day-time work hours – no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Competitive hourly base pay, drive time & monthly car allowance
- Work with the biggest brands in retail
We are seeking Merchandisers for our Main Street Solution team to service multiple stores in the following assigned market:
Route: Dawsonville,Cumming,Gainesville, Suwanee, Flowery Branch, Braselton, Dacula, Buford, Hoschton
Main Street Solution’s primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer’s shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
Join the Main Street Solutions’ Merchandising Team
- Complete all assigned projects within designated territory
- Participate in weekly conference calls
- Complete all call report questions and take pictures of completed work via tablet
- Build and develop strong relationships/partnerships with Retail Store Management at each account
- Complete all types of merchandising activities
- Installs (set and build)
- Resets (read and understand Plan-o-grams)
- New item Cut-ins
- Signage Placement
- Conduct inventories and process returns
- Cover stores outside of designated territory on as needed basis and/or vacation coverage
- Ability to use web portal reporting systems from home computer and wireless tablet
- Merchandising and/or retail experience.
- Candidate should live within 15 miles f the center of the territory
- Work 10-18 hours on average per week. Hours will vary
- Able to travel 30-60 miles radius around home market
- Experience with computers, smart phones, IPads, etc.
- Experience servicing multiple stores in an assigned territory
- Must own home computer and have internet access
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in fast-pace environment
- Strong work ethic, be pro-active and ability to overcome obstacles
- Reliable car, car insurance, valid driver license and excellent driving record
- Bending, squatting, extending arms upward and downward, standing for long periods at a time
- Lifting and/or transporting boxes up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move fixtures on wheels
- Read and understand directions and instructions on IPADS or Smartphones