At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network.
Are you passionate about your work? Can you coach and build agile teams, who work together to deliver solutions that scale vertically as well as horizontally? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? Are you looking to take the next leap in your career? Are you looking for Life/Work balance? Are you looking to be a key contributor in the World’s leading Anytime/Anywhere Payment Network? If you answered ‘Yes’, please read on…your career is at Blackhawk Network and we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Sr Director, Agile Practice, this position is responsible for the agile coaching during a 12-24 month agile transformation of the Product and Technology Organization, working closely with our Global Product and Technology counterparts to perform the transformation at an Enterprise level.
This position involves training and coaching at the team, program, management, and leadership levels, in addition to contributing to various transformation workstreams, and must be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholder groups, prioritize deliverables and navigate a matrixed global organization.
* 10+ years of agile coaching experience, at scrum team, team of teams and leadership levels.
* Experience and active participation in 2+ agile transformations, with demonstrable results
* Communication and change management expertise spanning software developers to senior executives
* Able to partner with a world-class agile coaching team
* Skilled in the development of agile metrics to incentivize best practice behaviors at all levels of the organization
* Well respected leader in agile community
* Experience in product management or engineering development, and leadership of product development teams
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.