Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners’ business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
Are you passionate about your work? Can you build solutions that scale vertically as well as
horizontally? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? Are you looking to take the
next leap in your career? Are you looking for Life/Work balance? Are you looking to be a key contributor in the World’s leading Anytime/Anywhere Payment Network? If you answered ‘Yes’, please read on…your career is at Blackhawk Network and we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the VP, Technology Business Operations, this position is responsible for the agile coaching team executing a 12-24 month agile transformation of the Product and Technology Organization, working closely with our Global Product and Technology counterparts to perform the transformation at an Enterprise level.
This position involves leading and managing a complex set of transformation workstreams, and must be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholder groups, prioritize deliverables and navigate a matrixed global organization.
The Sr Director, Agile Practice will lead a small team of industry-expert agile coaches, as well as potential agile consultants, to enable the delivery of greater business value by our distributed software development teams.
Provide thought leadership on Agile best practices, at scale, across multiple product lines, scrum teams and cities.
* Lead development of Blackhawk’s unified agile development methodology, through alignment with product and technology stakeholders
* Develop needed agile training to align our teams around a common language and methodology for Blackhawk.
* Create Agile coaching strategy, including alignment of internal and external agile experts, bringing them to alignment and a common approach that would help our teams delivery with improved effectiveness and efficiency.
* Partner with product and engineering leaders to enable them as impediment removers for our teams.
* Create communities of practice to enable craftmanship for product owners, development engineers, quality, scrum masters and agile program managers
* Hire, promote, mentor and continuously raise the bar for a best-of-class agile coaching team.
Supports the creation of a culture that empowers self-organizing teams, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, quality and speed to market.
Work with the leadership team to define success metrics that encourage agile behaviors, at scale.
10+ years of agile coaching experience, at scrum team, team of teams and leadership levels.
* Experience and active participation in 2+ agile transformations, with demonstrable results
* Communication and change management expertise spanning software developers to senior executives
* Able to attract and build a world-class agile coaching team
* skilled in the development of agile metrics to incentivize best practice behaviors at all levels of the organization
* well respected leader in agile community
* experience in product management or engineering development, and leadership of product development teams
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes
that diversity leads to strength.